Tuesday 31 March 2015

US Senate Hearing 2005...

It is of course dangerous to enter into the realm of politics on a blog! This is not intended to be a political post. I am not going to give my political views nor from the content of this post should anyone assume that I have any.

I watched Galloway's performance in the US Senate hearing ('oil for food') in 2005. Ten years on I have watched it again. I put this up, not to make any political statement, but because I saw it then and see it now as pure entertainment!

It was just good to see a man stand up for himself. I have seen too many 'cower' before the 'panel'!

As the old saying goes: "Be careful what you wish for." Or perhaps that should be: "Be careful who you invite to a Senate hearing."

A subsequent investigation cleared Galloway of any wrongdoing over the matter.



US Senate Hearing 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment