Friday 15 May 2015

Ken...

Well in the end not even 'Ken' could save Real Madrid. I'd been waiting for this moment throughout the Champions League. I felt that Real would get knocked out but I have to admit that I did not expect Juventus to be the team to do it! It really does prove that football is a team game - with Juventus totally outclassed on paper.


Ronaldo's hair turns white overnight after defeat to Juventus...



Pull the string in the side of my head: "I am the best footballer in the world..."

It wasn't Cristiano's day but I think they'll be plenty more awards to come in the future.



Ok, so I've had a bit of fun here, but at the end of the day Ronaldo deserves everything he gets - he's come through a tough childhood, worked supremely hard and basically moulded (excuse the pun) himself into the best football player on the planet. I think he's just about earned the right to gel his hair before each game..

No comments:

Post a Comment